- Now that Hemp is Federally legal in the US, except in public places, there has been much talk about CBD oil-infused, well, everything.What is CBD and how is it used?CBD or cannabidiol is the non-psychoactive ingredient of cannabis plants and can be extracted from the two strains of cannabis, both hemp, and marijuana.
CBD-oil has been found in lotions, creams, and food. Moreover, although the only CBD products officially approved by the Food and drug Admiration is a prescription oil called Epidiolex, proponents say it can have many health benefits for humans and pets.
Here are the seven common uses for CBD oil
1. Reduce anxiety and depression
3. Alleviate cancer-related symptoms
4. Reduce acne
5. Relief for epilepsy and multiple sclerosis
6. Benefits the circulatory system
7. Treat hyperactivity and joint pain in animals